1. Palm Papers: A boutique stationary and design studio. Lauren, the designer behind the label actually designs for Minted as well as having her own website, and everything she does is so classy and fabulous! AND she was the designer of our invitations! :)
2. Pack & Post: The lovely Samantha helped in assisting me in my selection of vintage stamps and she was local, but I found her on etsy! She has great stuff, check it out! :)
3. Sweet Magnolia Designs: Our rehearsal invitations were ordered through this vendor and I loved them! They fit perfectly with our them! What do you think?! I realized I never posted a final picture of them.
4. Veils of Art: I took a chance and ordered my veil on etsy y'all! And it came out pretty well, but you'll just have to wait another 11 days for any sneak peeks but you can check out their page. ;)
5. Sweet Bennett: I purchased a custom burlap banner for our engagement photos. Although I didn't use it very much it came out well and the shop owner was super nice and friendly and now our banner is featured on the site!
6. Garters by Kristi: Hopefully fiance doesn't read this but I purchased my garter shortly after being engaged and it HAD to be an NC State one of course! I love the garter because I have a toss and keep one too!
7. Burlap Babe: Custom bridal hanger! I can't wait to use this on the wedding day to hang up my dress. It looks great and it'll look even better with my dress!
Well, there you have it! My top etsy buys thus far! Have you found things you love off etsy? Any other sites you may use?!