Time is flying by but we are still managing to tick off our wedding checklist!
Since October 10th:
– We ordered reception koozies
– Meet with florist to finalize ceremony and reception details
– Invited guests to pre-wedding golf outing
– We invited guests to the rehearsal dinne
– Worked on reception timeline and discussed details with the band
– Took dance lessons with fiance and dad
- Decided on our first dance song!
– We deputized rehearsal dinner slide show to fiance's sister
– Started my workout regimen
– Finished purchasing my maids gifts
– Ordered a few dress options for the rehearsal..
– Finalized cake details, flavors, and payment
- Decided on my processional song
- Found a venue for Sunday brunch
- Hired a videographer!!
A few of the tasks to be completed in the next two weeks:
– Invite guests to Sunday brunch
– More signage
– Scan photos for slide show
– Design our program chalk board
– Work on signage for reception
– Finalize our wedding day schedule.. (never ending!)
– Print maps, welcome bag pieces, and ceremony programs
– Make final selections for our bar
- Make final selections for our wedding menu
- Contact all persons who haven't RSVP'd
- Pick mother/son song
- Finalize rental selections