Friday, August 10, 2012

T-minus 3 MONTHS!

Whoa y'all.. I'm not quite sure where the time has gone!! Last month we celebrated a year since fiance popped the question in Chicago and I can't believe that was OVER a year ago now..

Engagement, Chicago, July 6, 2011

We are really starting to get into crunch time but I feel pretty good. It was my goal from the beginning to get as much done as early as possible and I have done that for the most part. We still have the details we're ironing through but progress has been made in a month!


What's been done since last month:
Invitation proofs are IN and ordering this weekend! sigh.. I DID decide!
Invites will be pre-addressed! WOO!
I got a different pair of wedding shoes - post coming soon
I also purchased my wedding jewelry - officially!
Fiance got measured for his tux yesterday - ordering this weekend?!
Cake deposit was made - working on final look
Met with a wedding planner
Bridal luncheon venue booked
Working on reception details
Had walk through with caterer at venue
Made moss letters for church - thanks mom!
Changed our rehearsal dinner location - post coming soon
Bridesmaid dresses should be in at the end of the month
Spray painting our chalk boards this weekend

To Do:
Purchase bridal party gifts
Work on OOT bags
Design koozies, napkins etc.
Decide on reception menu
Decide on ceremony music
Order invites for bridal luncheon/men's golf day
Finish reception details: plates, linens, etc.
Mail invitations
Complete wedding timeline - pass out to everyone
Choose first dance song
Talk to band and work on reception music
Order my veil
MOB/MOG outfits
Rent tuxedos for the men
Get marriage license
Have my bachelorette party - September 7-9!!
Take my bridal portraits - September 18th!

It's really all coming together and I'm so excited!! It's really crazy to think how soon it is. I was thinking yesterday how I'm ready for the details to be over but I think I'm going to miss being a "bride". But there's nothing more I look forward to than being husband and wife with the best man in the world. (Really, he is!)

xoxo,
a.

1 comment: