Sunday, August 5, 2012

Top 10 Weddings: #3

If I could move to California to tie the knot I would. After seeing all these dreamy outdoor weddings, I'm a smidge jealous. North Carolina, I love you, but not your weather! Regardless, this wedding is AHHmazing. The bride is stunning with a capital S. The gown is incredible and unlike anything I've ever seen. The shoes... well the bride designed hers and her maids. Now that's a friend right?! The ranunculus bouquet I swoon for. The happy couple in every single picture; I can't wait for that to be me! I mean this wedding has serious s-t-y-l-e! Excuse me for the massive amount of photos but I love this couple, I love the venue and I seriously love the photography. First spotted on Style Me Pretty the genuis photographer behind this wedding is Docuvitae. Amazeballs.

I die...

xoxo,
a.

No comments:

Post a Comment