Friday, August 3, 2012

Top 10 Weddings: #5

Let's go to a wonderful cozy winter day in D.C. for this next wedding shall we? I first laid eyes on this classic beauty via Martha Stewart Weddings and was instantly smitten. It's classy and elegant with just the right amount of winter touches. It makes me want to cuddle up and have a warm glass of cocoa! Plus this girl knows that Amsale makes amazing bridesmaid dresses of course, complete with matching gloves! I love this weddings and it really inspires me to appreciate winter weddings. Not to mention the amazing people behind this wedding, photographer Kate Headley and Ritzy Bee Events are phenomenal wedding vendors in the D.C. area. I mean, wait till you see the crazy gorg details that this wedding has, omgeeee!




Wasn't this just fabulous?! I'm ready for winter!
xoxo,
a.

No comments:

Post a Comment