Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Little balls of ranunculus

I'm headed home tomorrow to do some wedding activities with mom and thought I'd leave you with some pretties! I'll be meeting with our florist for the first time, Aldena Frye, and hopefully we'll discuss more of the wedding flowers I have in mind.

One of my favorite wedding flowers are ranunculus. There's something mesmerizing about the ranunculus that I love.. They're petite enough and come in an amazing range of colors and surprisingly very durable for bouquets. Just LOOK at how pretty they are!



I'll touch more on flowers some other time, I'm always a little confused on how exactly I want them to look because I DO think they really are an important part of the wedding.
But aren't ranunculus gorg?!

xoxo,
a.

No comments:

Post a Comment