Monday, April 16, 2012

Save-the-dates, ORDERED!

Happy Monday everyone! It's an exciting Monday, because last night fiance and I clicked order on 104 Save-the-Dates! I don't think we'll end up sending out that exact number but a few to have just in-case. BUT OH MY GOD Y'ALL! That means this is legit, and that means I cannot wait to receive them in 5-7 business days and then to walk my little self to the post office, get some stamps and say see ya! The majority of people will end up receiving them the next day probably! WHOA. I can't wait to be on people's refrigerators!

I ended up using Pear Tree Greetings where the cards equaled about a $1.00 each, so not too shabby and I scored a 15% off coupon so that pretty much covered tax, so it wasn't too much of a splurge. We ended up going with the postcard that looks like this:


I'm excited because we had some really cute photos to use and I could change the colors and the fonts and pretty much include everything I wanted to include. I really liked that although the "SAVE THE DATE" remained gray, I could utilize that and it's a color I wanted. So everything worked out pretty perfectly. I keep freaking out that I haven't seen the proof because you had two options for the back, and I went with the "WE'RE GETTING MARRIED" instead of the "PERFECT MATCH", but now I can't remember if I made that official or not. Geez.

Anyways, exciting times. I also found a makeup artist in town that I saw on a video on Southern Weddings blog and I thought her work was great! I emailed her and her rates are good considering she comes to you, so we are meeting up on Wednesday morning to chat and meet each other! Her website is called Onlokion Makeup and she's based out of Raleigh! Woo! Check out this spread she did for the Cary Magazine.

That's all for now, Happy Monday!

xoxo,
a.

No comments:

Post a Comment