Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wedding Dreams



Remember when I discussed how weddings can literally take over your life? Well ladies and gents, let me tell you, they take over your dreams too!! Just last night I had a wedding dream. Usually they end up being something crazy where something doesn't go right and I end up crying. I hope this isn't foreshadowing because that just can't happen on the happiest day of my life!

It's just an odd phenomenon when you eat sleep and dream weddings! I'm also told many of my fellow and past brides have experienced this. Just like I heard a baby dream means you might be preggo, so watch out ladies.

I just wanted to find out if any other brides have had these dreams and if they can tell me about them. I think they make for great stories. I'm pretty sure one of them happened and I couldn't find my veil and my shoes and I was so sad that I had no idea where they had ended up. I can't really remember last nights dream but I know I had one and I know it's certainly not the last.

In case you're wondering, Brides magazine even interviewed some brides about their wedding dreams and what they mean.

Check it out here: http://www.brides.com/wedding-dresses-style/2009/09/wedding-dreams-decoded?currentPage=1

Until then,

Sweet dreams!

xoxo
a.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amanda! I'm a fellow Southern Weddings Bridal blogger at poshpurpose.blogspot.com, along with my cousin Melinda. It's so fun to read other southern brides' blogs!

    I totally understand the wedding dreams/nightmares! I was having them at least once a week for a while, back when I was very stressed about everything. After I reevaluated (and realized I had many many months before my December 2012 wedding) and calmed down, they went away :)

    They got pretty crazy though. Every single one was about my wedding being completely wrong! One time pretty much everything was the exact opposite of my style and to make it worse, my mother was pushing me down the aisle as she made me carry a teeny blue bouquet. Another dream focused on the horrible dress everyone kept insisting was mine an hour before the wedding!

    Hope your dreams go away, or at least turn pleasant :)

    ReplyDelete