Monday, July 30, 2012

Top 10 Weddings: #9

I hope you enjoyed yesterday's gorgeous soiree. Classic and timeless, but today I have  a modern and glam wedding to share with you. When I went to Chicago for the first  time two years ago I had lunch at the Art Institute and the meal was fabulous, but the venue was superb! It was a crisp white, modern and has an epic view! It was stunning. I was sitting there thinking what a beautiful reception venue it would make. Then this wedding by Olivia Leigh Photographie appeared on Style Me Pretty. It was the perfect image I'd picture for a reception there (not to mention some of my favorite colors combined!) What do you think?!

nothing like the Chicago skyline and the Hancock building in the background of Lake Michigan
UM, how GORG is this Oscar de La Renta beauty?!!! AHHHMazzing!
stationary from Smock Paper

Definitely swoon over this wedding. It's so different and glam but still classy! LOVE it! What do you think?! For more images from this wedding, head on over to Style Me Pretty.

xoxo,
a.

No comments:

Post a Comment