Thursday, July 19, 2012

Pumpkin Inspiration

One of the things I adore most about fall is pumpkin. I love all forms of pumpkin! The colors can be so bright and cheery but can be white and romantic while varying in shape and size. It also means the return of Pumpkin Spice Latte's from Starbucks, pumpkin beers, and pumpkin desserts. I love to eat pumpkin as much as I like to look at them! I also love fall because the weather is incredible, the foliage is inspiring and it's football season in the South!! WOO! Aside from football (because we're getting married on a home game, oops) these are many of the reason why I wanted a fall wedding.

Thanks to Pinterest I have accumulated my favorite ways to use one of my favorite fall staples as possible decor. What do y'all think about using pumpkins? Hopefully these real weddings will open your eyes to a natural and inexpensive way to decorate.

 
 via style me pretty                                       via style me pretty



  
 
 

  
 


And a little fancy ring action can't be forgotten either.

Let the countdown to fall begin y'all! I certainly can't wait!! (114 days to go!)

xoxo,
a.

No comments:

Post a Comment