Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Top 10 Weddings: #8

Today's wedding is drop dead gorgeous. It's amazing actually. The thing about this wedding that makes it SO amazing is that it was an elopement! IN PARIS! OMG right?! Not only was it in Paris, it was New Years Eve, and includes ice skating in a wedding dress, a carriage ride, and I'm a little biased, an Amsale gown. I can't think of anything more romantic than this wedding. I secretly wish it was me some days... This wedding is perfect in so many ways, but it's also thanks to the talent of photographers Amy & Stuart, check out more here.

What do you think of an elopement??
oh Amsale.. you had me at hello..
pink peonies.. sigh..
 
 j'adore first looks <3

 How stunning is the Paris Hotel Athenee?! Ahhhmazing!
favorite.picture.ever.

But really y'all, how amazing was this wedding?? I love that it shows pure love between a couple and that there are plenty of ways to tie the knot. Plus, nothing is better than Paris.

xoxo,
a.

No comments:

Post a Comment