Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Living without Internet...

Sorry y'all, I'm still without Internet but I do have my handy dandy phone! It's definitely not as easy to blog via iPhone though, but I had to break my silence today because it's an important day!

Four years ago today hubby and I officially started dating! He says it's silly to still celebrate today but I think it is fun to be reminded how long ago that really was and all the changes we went through since meeting. We graduated college together, moved into our first apartment, traveled, started new jobs, got engaged and most importantly, got married! What a fun ride it has been so far and I look forward to all the years ahead, anniversary or not.

This is us from the night we met, January 17, 2009. Yes we started dating just a few days later. When you know you know! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment