Monday, July 16, 2012

Wedding Welcome Bags

Our guest list has grown a bit more than we had anticipated and we have a lot of out-of-towners coming to the wedding. This makes me excited because my mom and I have been discussing our "wedding welcome bags"!

We want to make our goodie bags a nod to North Carolina y'all so here's a round up of some NC treats we'd like to give our guests.



If you were a guest would you be excited to receive this bag?! (Obviously we're excited about our yummy treats.) Any other recommendations you might have?

xoxo,
a.

3 comments:

  1. I'd be super pumped to receive that welcome bag! The peanuts, Cheerwine and doughnuts are my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd like to volunteer myself to get extras. just saying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weeding welcome bags are mostly used to gift these to the guests. As these are nice and easily affordable. We can buy such bags in low rates .We can buy such bags from various online stores like wedding welcome bags.

    ReplyDelete